Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Meal Plan...Wednesday?

Obviously I missed Meal Plan Monday.  Whoops!  I had the meal plan in my head, I just didn't put it down on paper..or on computer. :)

So, meals for the week.  Since we're half way through the week, I'll back track, tell you what we've already eaten and then plans for the rest of the week.

On Monday, Hubby got take out.  He came home from work to a sick dog and had an icky mess to clean up..so he decided no cooking.  We got burritos from a local Mexican restaurant.  They were delicious, as they always are.

Yesterday, Hubby grilled pork chops.  They were pretty tasty.  I made hash browns and corn on the side.

Tonight, we're going to have grilled cheese with bacon and probably just chips on the side.  The high today is like 110, so our cooking days are probably numbered.  Too hot outside for Hubby to stand in front of the grill, and I don't want to heat up the inside with the oven.  Lots of salads and sandwiches in our future.

Meals for the rest of the week-

Smothered chicken

 
 
 
I guess that's about it.  haha Some meal plan!!  So glad I finally got that written down.
 
Friday we usually pick something up or cook a small meal just for Hubby and me, but this is his birthday weekend, plus Fathers Day.  He's been saying he'd like to go out and have some drinks and listen to a live band.  But I don't have many details on that.  I guess I need to talk to him about it and get plans figured out. 
 
Usually on Fathers Day we grill steaks (and in our Pennsylvania days we'd have a bonfire, but it's too stinking hot for that here!!) and have other manly food.  Since it's Family Day and it's my sisters turn, I will have to talk to her and make it a joint effort.
 
So that's my meal plan...looks pretty sad now. lol  Thanks for reading if you even bothered. 
I hope everyone has a great day!  I have been wanting to type up a Day in the Life post,  I will try to get that done this week.  If not, for sure next week. 
 
Have a good one!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment