Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hump Day! :)

Happy Hump Day!  I hope your week is going well.  Mine is going pretty good.  My house is basically clean, not too much extra stress.  I haven't spent any time working on crafts, but hopefully this weekend I'll get to Michaels and Ace Hardware.

I've already strayed from my meal plan.  Monday we ate at the food trucks, as planned.  I had a shredded chicken sandwich and it was delicious!  My youngest daughter ordered mac and cheese as her meal and she didn't like it, but I thought it was wonderful!!  Hubby got a bbq beef sandwich (I think), cole slaw and mac & cheese.  Everything was amazing!  I think this will be a regular monthly thing for us. :)

Yesterday, I had planned to pull out baby back ribs to get them started in the crock pot, then Hubby would grill them when he got home from work.  I forgot to get them started.  Ugh.  So Hubby went to the store to pick up tortillas and we had tacos for dinner.  Taco Tuesday?  Works for me. :)

That's basically my week.  Hubby is on call this week, so we're staying close to home.  Pretty boring around here.  I feel like I get these good ideas to start blogging and then I start typing it up and it's so boring.  I can't imagine who would want to read this.  But I'll keep plugging along.  Maybe I'll get interesting.

I hope everyone is having a great week! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment