Tuesday, June 7, 2016

1 Year Later....

I can't believe it's almost been a whole year since I've posted anything!  Time has literally flown by!  Wow.

So to catch up...

My girls are out of school.  Marley is headed to high school (what??) and Shae will be in her last year of elementary school.  I know everyone says they don't know where the years have gone, but seriously...it seems like yesterday they were babies.  It's so fun and heartbreaking watching them grow up.  Shae is headed to Girl Scout camp this weekend.  She's never been away from us for more than one night.  I'm sure she'll have a blast!  Marley is having fun spending her summer with friends.

We bought a new car!  My car was so old (2005 Dodge Durango)!  I loved it.  I hated to get rid of it, but it was way overdue.  We bought a 2015 Dodge Journey.  I love it more than the Durango.  Maybe it's the newness of it, but I'm so happy with it. : )

We are finally house shopping!  So, so, so excited!  This time we are going to buy exactly what we want and not settle.  With our last home, we both feel like we settled.  Our real estate agent wasn't exactly on our side.  She pushed us into the house that we ended up buying.  I did fall in love with our home...I have tons of lovely  memories and it was such a cute home with a lot of character.  Loved our neighborhood and neighbors.  Anyway.  We were pushed into it, but it worked out.  haha  But this time we will be purchasing our perfect family home.  We have a list of our wants and we're not settling.  This will hopefully be our forever home.  More on this when the time comes.  (With tons and tons of pictures!)

We have a new furry addition to our family.  Marley's friend gave her a kitten for her birthday last August.  I couldn't say no when there was a tiny furball placed on my lap.  No more animals though!  We are having some sharing issues with the cats and their litter box.  Not fun.  

I didn't upload any pictures to share.  I just wanted to pop on real quick and get this typed up.  I've been trying to share pictures on my instagram (_housewifery_), so look there for updates.  It's a little easier to update with a picture here and there.

I'm hoping to post at least once a week.  I make no promises...it's hard to find any free time between cooking, cleaning, momming (ha) and my job.  Ugh.  Those 50's housewives didn't know how easy they had it. ;)

<3
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment