Friday, June 10, 2016

Finally Friday!

This week has been mostly spent packing and preparing my youngest daughter for camp.  It's a mini camp with her Girl Scout troop, so it's only two nights.  She's very excited, but nervous as well.  She's only stayed away from home for longer than a night with my mom..and she's only a short drive from our house.  This camp in an hour away.  I'm praying that she has a wonderful time.  My heart breaks to think of her being alone and sad.  So I will be praying all weekend for her!  (Any prayers you would like to send up would be greatly appreciated! <3 )

Because this week was a mad dash to get her ready, I think I only cooked one night.  So frustrating!  This is my biggest issue with having a full time job.  No time.  No time for anything, really.  But I hate feeding my family from take out containers, and I find that happening more and more.  My hubby and I do our grocery shopping on the weekends, have good intentions, make a meal plan...but when 5:30 rolls around on Monday we are both exhausted.  I need to get this under control.




This weekend I think I'll have a lot of free time.  With my youngest off to camp, my oldest daughter is planning on having a friend here, so she will be busy, and my hubby has a golf outing on Saturday...I have nothing but time.  My plan is to get my house in shape-it's not too bad, but there is always something that needs done, bake a little, catch up on my reading and my dvr.  Hubby is taking my car so I won't even be able to leave.  I really don't mind...I need a day to be shut in the house.  I've been going non stop since we got back from our vacation.  

The book I'm currently reading...My Sunshine Away by M.O. Walsh.  It's a little weird, but when I get started reading, it's hard for me to put it down.  If you like mystery's I would highly recommend it.  I won't get into the details, but if you're into that genre of books, definitely check it out.


Have a great weekend!!

<3
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment