Friday, June 17, 2016

Fathers Day Weekend

Tomorrow Hubby is going golfing...he's actually been golfing a lot in the past week.  He bought a new club and that was his Fathers Day/birthday present...trust me, it was worth two holidays worth of presents. I do have a gift that I've been wanting to buy him, but it will have to wait until...Christmas, I guess?  Good Lord.  I can't believe that's around the corner.  

Anyway, so tomorrow Hubby is golfing and Shae and I are making a cheeseburger cake.  My mom and sister are coming to help..it should be fun.  I will have to take pictures.  I have no idea how this will turn out.  I'm sure I'll have an entry for the next Pinterest fail. haha 

Dinner for Fathers Day...still haven't decided.  I might make chicken pot pie.  That is my hubby's favorite and I know he would love it.  We were going to grill, but it is going to be so hot here!!  I've been hearing the high is 117.

We only ate out once this week, which is awesome for us!  One of my dinners was spaghetti & meatballs, but I used ground chicken for the meatballs.  It turned out so good!  I was very surprised.  In the past, I've used ground chicken or ground turkey and they have seemed so dry.  

I don't really have much to say today.  It was a pretty sad week for our country.  I'm not going to get into it, I think we've heard plenty.  I just want to say...please pray for our country.  Between the terrorists, the election and it seems we will turn on each other at the drop of a hat....we need God more than ever.  

So, I hope you all have a great weekend, celebrating all the awesome dad's in your life!

<3
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment